This seasons hottest trends | 3 best bags under £30

This autumn, and well last summer too, we've been going crazy for Chloe dupes. They're literally everywhere and the internet/social media platforms have been abuzz with chatter of where to get the best lookalike. Well look no further. Zara, everyone's favourite Spanish high street brand has got you covered this a/w.

The Chloe dupe

It's slim-line, elegant and a steal at under £20. Bae is just £19.99 and channels all your inner fashion blogger into one item.  I'm so in love with this bag even more now as I used it last weekend and I managed to fit loads in, including my large Ted Baker purse, a large Denman paddle brush, and a few lipsticks. Doesn't sound a lot? It fit all the essentials you need, I even had space to add a few make up brushes for emergency touch ups. The teaming of two season favourites, suede and snakeskin in the brown version makes it my favourite. I love the rich yellowy mustard colour that's so in this year with the 70s vibe. I had to get the black one as well mind, as I'm going through a massive black phase and you can't go wrong with a plain black leather bag to go with everything.





Brown one: here
Black one: here

The snakeskin classic

I love the shade of this snakeskin, the deep red/brown colouring with a sneaky mix of red on the back  already makes it one of my favourite clutch bags this season. It's a gorgeous shape, with a classic gold detailing chain for a strap. Bonus: it looks way more expensive than a cool £29.99 (which is how much this baby will set you back). It's a no brainer. I've had a look around and you won't find any else on the high street that look as good as these three do.





No comments