| Review of Appleyard Flowers |

When searching for a birthday bouquet for my mum's birthday not so long ago, I found a real gem hidden in the depths of the internet. The flower Gods shone down on me and after some googgling I found Appleyard Flowers. Flowers I say were sent by God. I say this, because in my opinion, flowers that look this good have to be work of God (or his little helpers at least - yeah a bit like Father Christmas, you could say). I was giddy with glee rubbing my hands together. I'd done it, I'd really out done myself this year. Big Mumma, as my mum is fondly known by so many, was going to be treated to a bouquet she thoroughly deserves and rarely gets. My mum treats me to pretty flowers a lot too as she knows how much I love them.






Now I'm no budding Brooklyn Beckham (aka hunkiest trainee photographer there is atm) but don't these photos just speak VOLUMES for themselves. Even if I do say so myself...

I went for 'Simply Pink Rose and Lily' in the standard size option, so I didn't pay the £5 extra for a larger bouquet, but you can do that if you wish. I picked this particular one out of all the endless beautiful arrangements, purely because mum and I are huge fans of pale coloured roses and I personally love how they encompas a colour pop splash of green in it, too.

These were just £23 for the generously sized bouquet. Yeah that's right, you read right! (You can pick your jaw up off the floor now). There are quite a few beautiful variations at this price including a lilac, red and fuscia version. Realistically, people should be tripping over themselves to treat a loved one to a bouquet for that price. I found a voucher code online but I easily could have used the 10% off that they send to all their first time customers. They offer free delivery on a large selection of bouquets too, yay! If I had my way, and the flowers were for me, those who know me well would know I'd always go for the white roses. A thousand times over. There's something so serene and pure about white roses. I spent a total of £20.70 on this. Quick someone pinch me, I'm dreaming.
I found the site really easy to use and it had that touch of elegance that you get from using a non chain florist. There's something so much more chic about getting a delivery of Appleyard Flowers than some M&S ones. I don't know about you but I'm quite fussy and hard to please. I find, bar M&S, supermarket flower arrangements a bit tacky and not necessarily any I'd go for personally.

I'm a huge minimalist and monochrome fan which is in keeping with this website design values. Basically it's my dream design for a website, complete with sharp colourful images. Can whoever designed their website please do my blog for me? It's website design goals, right there. In fact, can Appleyard Flowers do my wedding flowers as well, if I ever get married?







NOTE: Photos taken a few days after arrival

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom certainly deserves a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I love the quality of the pictures you posted, which I am thinking is a mixture of gorgeous flowers and high quality equipment. I checked out the website for Appleyard Flowers, and I can see why you would want them to design your website. Their website is just as elegant as their flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information bestonlineflowers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete